Strength & Stability and Stretch & Tone return 2/15. Please send Mary-Dana good vibes while she heals her broken arm.
Thank you to our MCYtribe for being patient with us while we work through continued plumbing problems in the plaza that keep effecting the studio. While we are waiting for a final fix to the issues, please be mindful to be kind and gentle with our plumbing system.
For the winter months we follow snow cancelations for Flood Brook School
Try any of these great classes, you may just find what you need:
***Chair Yoga: Monday 10:30-11:15am & Tuesday 9-9:45am
* Chair Yoga is a gentle form of yoga that is practiced sitting on a chair, or standing using a chair for support. Chair yoga is a great practice for everyone, as it deepens flexibility and strengthens personal body awareness, however It is especially good for those with physical limitations. Chair Yoga is one of the gentlest forms of yoga available. Complicated maneuvers and complex movements are not present in a chair yoga class. Within this type of yoga class, you can cover standing, seated, and prone postures. Most of these classes use the chair only, due to the difficulty of getting down or up off the floor. Students can learn many kinds of yoga postures, breathing techniques, meditation, and ways of relaxation, with the aid of a chair.
Strength & Stability: Tuesday & Saturday 7:45-8:30am:
* This 45 minute class offers both high & low intensity step aerobics (you can choose high or low intensity) along with toning your muscles with free weights, resistance bands and stability balls. Each class is a different format.
***Kundalini Yoga: Wednesday 9-10:15am
* Kundalini Yoga is considered the yoga of awareness and incorporates movement, mantras, mudras, meditation, and breath. This form of yoga is both subtle yet powerful, energetic yet relaxing.....It is the yoga for everyone!
Tone & Stretch: Thursday 7:45-8:30am
* Stretch and Tone is a low intensity, low impact workout that will tone muscles, increase your range of motion and flexibility. Free weights, resistance bands and stability balls are incorporated.
***HIIT Fit: Friday 9-9:45am
* Warm up and get ready to sweat! High Intensity Interval Training uses short intense bursts of movement coupled with intervals of brief rest. Build cardio vascular health and stamina. Follow with a cool down and be ready to take on the day.
Michelle Bonang is back at MCY with Vinyasa Flow Thursdays 3:45-5:00pm